- Posters must present research programmes and results. Commercial posters will not be accepted
- Posters should meet the highest academic standards with respect to both content and form
- The information contained on the poster should speak for itself
- The standard poster-size is 70 x 100 cm. Substantial deviations from this model should be discussed with the organization committee
The poster sessions are open to all WADD2018Florence Congress delegates. Posters will be on display throughout the duration of the congress.
In order to submit a proposal for a poster presentation please click here.
General guidelines to submit a Poster
- All poster boards will be assigned with a number which corresponds to the Poster Number.
- Authors are required to mount their posters on the designated board and remove them during the time specified above.
- Please use push-pins to affix your poster presentation to the board firmly. The Secretariat will provide equipment and items required for affixing the posters.
- Any poster left after the scheduled removal time will be disposed of by the Secretariat
- There will be no presentations initiated by a session chair. The main authors should be present in front of their poster panels and be prepared to present them to participants during Discussion Time
- Authors/Presenters are responsible for disclosing all financial and personal relationships between themselves and others that might be perceived by others as biasing their work, even when there is nothing to disclose. To this effect, in the bottom right corner of your poster panel your brief summary of conflict(s) of interest should be posted.
- One discounted registration will be offered to the poster presenter