EUROPAD / AATOD 2024 CONFERENCE Treating opioid use disorder: so much more than medication
Planet Hollywood Las Vegas Resort & Casino
The World Federation for the Treatment of Opioid Dependence (WFTOD) and the European Association for the Treatment of Opioid Dependence (EUROPAD) will select up to 20 minutes 12 oral presentations to be presented during the next AATOD congress (Las Vegas, Nevada, USA, May 18-22, 2024 on this topic:
Treating Opioid Disorders: So much more than medication.
Based on your interest and research activity in the field of heroin addiction, on behalf of The World Federation for the Treatment of Opioid Dependence, we would like to extend a cordial invitation for you to submit an oral presentation concerning the above-described topic.
Selected oral presentations will be published as short communication on Heroin Addiction and Related Clinical Problems.
The deadline for submission is November 30, 2023
Oral presentations are welcome, which are not under consideration for presentation elsewhere, and adhere to the following requirements:
- Must provide evidence from clinical populations of heroin addicts.
- Data shall be presented in the form of a statistical elaboration.
- Works may consist of various models, including epidemiological studies, observational studies, and research designs.
- Data of interest include social, environmental and demographic features; genetic profiling; direct behavioural measurements; personality features; neurophysiologic measurements; endocrine parameters; brain imaging; pharmacological trails
- Oral presentations should include the statement that all ethical requirements (e.g. informed consent) have been fulfilled in accordance with the Declaration of Helsinki.
Please submit an abstract of your possible oral presentation using the form on this page
A special committee will select abstracts and check the pertinence of submitted abstracts to the focus of interest along the above criteria. Authors of selected abstracts will be invited to provide an oral presentation of their work to be presented during the next WFTOD FORUM during the next AATOD congress (Las Vegas, Nevada, USA, May 18-22, 2024).
Unfortunately, WFTOD-EUROPAD cannot support financially your participation in the conference. We are trying to collect sponsorships. If sponsored, we will divide funds between presenters.
Please note that submission of the abstract does not constitute acceptance for presentation.
- Free Communications Deadline: November 30, 2023
- Notification of Decisions: December 15, 2023.
In order to submit a proposal for a free communcation please click the related button